A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kindl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kindl, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kindl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kindl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kindl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kindl graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Kindl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Medical Center at Baton Rouge
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Kindl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Kindl practice?
- Dr. Brian Kindl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Kindl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Slidell Orthopedic Surgeons.