A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kindl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kindl, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kindl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kindl graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Kindl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Ochsner Medical Center at Baton Rouge
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Kindl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Kindl practice?
- Dr. Brian Kindl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Kindl practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Miami Beach, FL.
See Slidell Surgeons.