A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kirby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kirby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- West Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Scott Kirby MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Brian Kirby has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Kirby practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Rheumatologists.