Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Kirmse
Dr. Brian Kirmse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics and Pediatrics. Dr. Kirmse is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center, Westchester Medical Center and Westchester County Health Care Corporation. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Kirmse has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Brian Kirmse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Brendan Lanpher
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Elizabeth Sherwin
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Rosemary Eyre-Brook
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi45