A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kirschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kirschner, Neurologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kirschner, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kirschner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirschner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian N. Kirschner practice?
Dr. Brian Kirschner practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.