A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Klatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Klatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Klatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klatt graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Klatt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Andrew Klatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Klatt practice?
- Dr. Brian Klatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Klatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.