Dr. Brian Klausner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Klausner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2013

My husband and I are both physicians who saw Dr. Klausner at his Raleigh clinic before moving to Texas last year. One of the smartest physicians we have ever come across with an amazing grasp on the recent literature and best evidence available. Also one of the funniest people you will ever meet. Highly recommend.

March 22nd, 2013

Patient

Wow! That 1 star review from 2010 is waaaaay off base. And if I might add, does not actually review Dr. Klausner's service but his refusal to prescribe a drug. I really can't speak highly enough of Dr. Klausner as a physician. This was my first time visiting him or the facility and there was a bit of a wait. He made sure to apologize for it at least 2 times, which I thought was a pretty stand up thing to do since I'm sure it wasn't his direct fault. One of the first things I noticed was: Dr. Klausner is cool. Not like the Fonz, but he's just a cool guy with a sense of humor who can talk to you straight while still retaining an air or professionalism. In the past I've noticed that doctors sometimes have the tendency to be rushed and kind of brush-off your thoughts or questions. This couldn't be farther from the truth with Dr. Klausner. He listens, he engages, he gives solid feedback and he does it all with a sense of humor. My particular issue was outside of his general practice but he seriously went above and beyond by referring me to get additional testing done and then to another physician. Not only did he call me personally but he researched various options and costs and brought the information to me to make the ultimate decision. There were various steps in this process but he always called me back the same day to follow up and give me updates, even if there were multiple calls in the same day. My fiancee and I are new to the area but based on the EXCELLENT service Dr. Klausners given me thus far, we both have chosen to make him our long term general practitioner. He's a gem folks!

January 29th, 2012

Super

January 11th, 2010

overworked technician not a true doctor

prescribed a medication that did not work and did more harm than good therefore violating the Hippocratic Oath but I understand it's all about money and you get what you pay for . Who am I to ask for pain relief when he knows somehow it can't be that painful according to "their policy"

April 22nd, 2016