Dr. Brian Klink MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 6th, 2016
Seriously, best surgeon. He's a perfectionist, he's available, he cares.

July 4th, 2016
Dr. Klink and his staff were professional, and caring. I was made to feel I was his only patient. They were all eager to answer any questions I had, and to make me feel comfortable. I can't say enough about what a positive experience I have had.

May 31st, 2016
SInging his praises
Dr. Klink performed a tummy tuck for me. He is involved from beginning through months after the surgery. After surgery he sees you in his office daily to make sure you are healing. He and his staff are really thoughtful and very professional. I am so happy with the procedure and for this conscientious doctor and his staff.

March 10th, 2016
I have always been unhappy with my breast size and even more so after I had my son. I have always wanted to get breast augmentation but was too scared and worried about finding the right doctor. A friend of mine who I hadn't seen in about 6 months had just gotten breast augmentation and she recommended Dr. Klink. As soon as I met him I knew that I was in good hands, he knew what he was doing and had my best interest in mind. Now almost 2 months post-op and am very happy with the results. Dr. Klink and his staff have been very professional and also helpful throughout this whole process. I highly recommend Solano Plastic Surgery.

March 1st, 2016
Great doctor

January 21st, 2016
Mommy Makeover
I couldn't be happier that I chose Dr. Klink to perform my Mommy Makeover a few months ago. He has great bedside manners and is super attentive with his patients. His post op care is top notch too. I can't say enough good things about my experience with him and his staff since surgery. The work he has done on my body looks amazing and I am so happy with the results. I definitely recommend Dr. Klink if you are looking to have some plastic surgery done in the Bay area.

January 14th, 2016
Great experience!
My complete experience with Dr. Klink was wonderful. From the pre op to the post op visits he and his staff have been amazing. They never make you feel uncomfortable and they always go out of their way to answer questions. I don't regret choosing him as my surgeon, and I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. He was able to give me the exact results I had hoped for!

November 16th, 2015
Dr.Klink is Excellent plastic Surgeon, very please with the outcome, Dr. Klink is a very honest doctor, he will honestly let you know if is unnecessary to do the procedure, he not after the money but he is concern of the outcome, staffs are very friendly, they made me very comfortable. I definitely recommend Dr.KLINK to my friends

August 13th, 2015
Awesome Customer Service!
This is a procedure I had been saving for forever. I contemplated spending that much money on my image. Dr. Klink and staff at Solano Plastic Surgery in Vacaville were wonderful. This being one of my first major surgeries I was very nervous. The whole process was made so simple and easy. They took extremely good care of me pre op and post op. My results were perfect and my new boobs fit my body perfectly. I am about 2 months post op now my scaring is minimal and everything has settled perfectly. I am so happy I went to Solano Plastic Surgery. I recommend them to everyone!

March 16th, 2015
LeslieK.
Everything about breast cancer is scary. Procedures are done quickly and frequently done without knowing exactly what is being done to your body. I was lucky that Dr. Klink happened to be thrown into the mix. He is the only doctor who has kept up with my progress and continued to be part of my health history. He was responsible for finding a recurrence of my cancer and was already putting together a team to deal with it concurrent with alerting me. His post-surgery care is extraordinary. He checks you on weekends, holidays, whenever needed. His staff is always courteous, helpful and holding the bathroom key as you enter after the long ride to the office. Dr. Klink is generally positive and congenial, but he is also very honest. He has forced me to make serious decisions. You trust his judgement because you truly believe that he cares.

January 10th, 2015
Worth Every Penny
Dr. Klink is an incredible surgeon. He is a master of his art. He treats his patients and staff with kindness and respect, and is seriously interested in fulfilling their expectations. He listens to your questions and concerns, and works to give you the result that you are hoping for. I found him to be sincere and humble--not at all like most surgeons--no attitude of superiority. He is a down-home, real person who wants his patients to be happy with their results. He is a perfectionist in his work who rejoiced in my daily improvement each time I returned during the aftercare. He seemed as genuinely pleased as I was with the result, which was better than my greatest expectations. I have nothing but good things to say about my entire experience at Solano Plastic Surgery. The surgery, treatment by the doctor and staff, and aftercare was first class. I would recommend Dr. Klink to anyone looking for a safe and successful result in a cosmetic procedure.

December 26th, 2014
Tummy tuck
Dr Klink has been amazing along with ALL of his staff. I had a tummy tuck and have recovered remarkably! I even went back to work 5 days later. This tummy tuck was the best gift to myself!