A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Koecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Koecher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Koecher, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koecher graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Koecher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Steven Koecher DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Koecher practice?
- Dr. Brian Koecher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Koecher practices Family Medicine near Addison, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL.
See Addison Primary Care Doctors.