A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Koffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Koffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Koffman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koffman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Koffman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Koffman practice?
- Dr. Brian Koffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Koffman practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Primary Care Doctors.