Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Super human!! show details Super human!!
Oct 7th, 2012

Dr Kogon literally saved our newborn daughter's life on more than one occasion, twice in 24 hours. He is kind and compassionate and genuinely cares about his patients and their parents. I truly felt he viewed us partners on her healthcare team. His expertise in the operating room and his dedication to his calling as a cardiac surgeon are unparalleled. Aside from the day he was performing surgery on our daughter first thing in the morning and then literally all through the middle of the night, there were days we saw him leaving the hospital at 2am. We thank God every day that He brought us to Dr Kogon. Without him, we wouldn't have our daughter with us today.

Dec 28th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Saved my sons life!!!!

Jun 19th, 2010

My son is almost six years old. He has been under Dr. Kogon's care since he was two months old. I have always been very pleased wit his care and professionalism with him. I feel that he is a wonderful doctor, very caring thorough. Although all the doctors here at Egleston are very good, I personally would not want anyone else to care for him surgery wise. I thank him from the bottom of my heart for all that he has done over the past six years.