A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kopitzki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kopitzki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopitzki graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kopitzki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kopitzki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian Kopitzki practice?
Dr. Brian Kopitzki practices Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Clarkston Dermatologists, Clarkston Family Physicians, and Clarkston Internists.