A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Korotzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Korotzer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korotzer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korotzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Korotzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Korotzer graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Korotzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Scott Korotzer MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian S. Korotzer practice?
- Dr. Brian Korotzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Korotzer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists, Downey Critical Care Practitioners, and Downey Pulmonologists.