Dr. Brian Kossak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

September 19th, 2016
Appointments
His bed side manners are awful but very good at what he dose. Got my son off useless meds.. Soon as we talked he know testing was needed. An just after 2 appointment..

December 22nd, 2015
Rude and unprofessional
Very rude. Very offensive. Contradicts himself at appointments. One appointment says not to do something next appointment he says to do it. Very very unprofessional. Will never go back.

September 28th, 2015
Second Opinion
Did not even look at my son. Looked at the documentation and said he has ADD and needs meds. No tests no questions. Looks to me like he needs to get his numbers up. I got a second opinion and got a completely different result.

July 31st, 2015
I have had the same experience like the rest of the parents, he refuses to help my daughter with her sleep problem he shows no concern it all.

March 27th, 2015
The first thing my son said after leaving our appointment was, "I don't trust this guy. He made me feel like I was under a microscope. I just felt so uncomfortable." That's without me even asking. I found him to be very professional, serious about what he was doing & a bit condescending. He could stand to work on his delivery & listen more to what the parents have to say. He was very thorough & I felt confident that my concerns were heard.

March 2nd, 2014
Poor experience
Dr Kossak's "bedside manner" was the worst I have seen. He made both my 13 year old son and myself very uncomfortable. He showed no true concern for my son, instead he treated us with judgement and left us with a diagnosis (so to speak) that was so completely off base that my mouth dropped open. Dr Kossak was cold and offered no true explanations. I certainly had to do some damage control with my son when we left the office because of the way Dr Kossak made my son feel - as if my son was doing so much wrong in his life, he was clueless and he had a "learning disability" (there is NO way this is the case, degree or not). Dr Kossak should not be allowed to meet with adolescents.

July 29th, 2013
not good
he is all about meds for adhd instead of trying to help with my daughters sleep problem first.

June 28th, 2011