A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Krakover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Krakover, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krakover graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Krakover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Las Colinas Med Ctr
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Krakover MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Krakover practice?
- Dr. Brian Krakover has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Krakover practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Campbell, KY.
See Fort Campbell Emergency Physicians.