A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kubacak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kubacak, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubacak graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kubacak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Mark Kubacak MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Kubacak practice?
- Dr. Brian Kubacak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Kubacak practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Psychiatrists and Hot Springs National Park Child Psychiatrists.