A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kucer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kucer is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Kucer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kucer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kucer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Magee Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian T Kucer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Kucer practice?
- Dr. Brian Kucer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Kucer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.