Dr. Brian Kuronya II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Kuronya II?

January 27th, 2017

Dr. Kuronya is the best!

July 3rd, 2016

Prefect transition to a new DR.

He was so pleasant and knowlegable...so was the whole staff. I felt very calm there, no white coat syndrome..lol I would highly recommend this practice, the whole visit was stressfree!

August 7th, 2014

Patient

I can't say enough great experiences when dealing with Dr. Kuronya. I have followed him from his previous practice. Both Dr. Kuronya and his staff are awesome. They are caring, knowledgeable ,responsive and follow through . Dr. Kuronya saved my daughter's life. I highly recommend him for the Best Dr.

January 2nd, 2014

I love Dr. Kuronya! He is so caring and down to earth. I recommended him to many of my friends and everyone loves him! He has an old school personal relationship with his patients. Which is so rare these days. He never walks in the room with his nose to the clip board "uh huh-ing" what you say. Rather, he walks in smiling and engages in conversation truly listening to what you have to say. We have had many emergencies over the weekend when the office is not open. If we leave a message with his machine they call back within ten min. We are do lucky to have been referred to him. My entire family goes to him. Ranging from newborn to 87. So, if you are looking for a wonderful Dr. this is your guy.

December 13th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Kuronya really is a great doc. Professional, competent, caring, courteous, thorough.. just an all around good doctor on virtually every level, along with very good staff. In my view as a patient, glad to have him. Not likely to disappoint.

January 18th, 2011

I went in for another reason which was diagnosed correctly, he also made it easy to quite smoking after 3 packs a day and 35 years. That was 2-1/2 years ago!!!Very easy to talk to, not standoffish and never in a hurry. The staff is equally receptive and friendly.

December 3rd, 2010

My family started seeing Brian Kuronya after my daughter Erika was born. His entire staff was very professional and he was very personal. Never once did my family feel uncomfortable. Many times as new parents, situations occurred that we we unsure about,IE (first time croup), and Brian's response was excellent. After placing the after hours call, Brian called back within minutes of leaving the message. The first time this happened our family was thrilled and surprised to see the dedication he showed but when it repeatedly happened again and again, coupled with the gentle beside manner at the doctor office, my wife decided he would be our family physician. During the economic downturn our family needed to relocate and Brian recommend another physician near our new house which we will be using for future visits. If anyone is looking for a compentent, personal, physician, my family highly recommends Dr. Brian Kuronya.

September 22nd, 2017