A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Anderson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lynn Anderson MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Brian Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Anderson practices Urology near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Auburn Urologists.