A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Anderson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lynn Anderson MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Brian Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Anderson practices Urology near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Auburn Urologists.