A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Baker, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University Of Kentucky, Louisville, Ky. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- St Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lee Baker MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Brian Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Baker practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Dermatologists.