Dr. Brian Davison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

October 28th, 2013
MKSK
I was disappointed with the outcome of my office visit. Dr. Davidson drained fluid from a cyst on my left hand. (That REALLY HURT. It didn't bother Dr. Davidson, but IT REALLY HURT ME!!!) Within 24 hours the cyst was back. Dr. Davidson said that I had tendinitis and that I didn't need another appointment. He was in and out of the room like a "whirlwind". And, I got the impression that my problem was of little interest to him. Now, I'm not even sure what he told me to do for the tendinitis. I had to ask about what to do. He didn't offer that information I am still with a left hand that has several cysts and the wrist is swollen. I have had this condition for 2 plus months now. The hand is not painful yet, but it looks deformed. I really would have appreciated a little more information about what to do for the hand. I do have other health issues that I am dealing with at this time---namely severe scoliosis (an S curve). I have lost inches and the spine is compacting. So I wish that the hand issue could be resolved not just dismissed by 4 doctors!!!!! Dr. Davidson just happened to be the fourth doctor that I have seen for my hand. I wish that he could have been a bit more compassionate.

May 29th, 2012
He was the surgeon for my husband (and my sister) and neither liked him at all. He is arrogant. When my husband returned for his follow up visit, we were informed that "he had to leave" and they tried to call our home but no one answered. Why didn't they leave a message? They didn't have an answer for that. His staff just said oh well, do you want to reschedule? No. We want a new doctor. I know there are many great doctors out there but he epitomizes the reputations doctors have now - they think they are God.

September 14th, 2011
An A+++++++++++++++ Surgeon That Truly Cares
I took a hard fall, tumbling over a hill one Sunday afternoon, and needed a difficult humerus fracture surgery. I was lucky enough to draw Dr. Davison. I was scared I'd never be able to raise or use my left arm again. Thanks to Dr. Davison and his excellent care, I have almost full range of motion back now. He and his staff, along with the physical therapist down the hall, Jaime, were considerate, patient, kind, respectful, and kept me looking up when my pain normally would have left me looking and feeling down. I was pleasantly surprised by how well Dr. Davison and his team cared for me during what was the most painful time of my entire life. He even got my broken, crooked arm straight and looking normal again. This is definitely an A++++++++++ doctor in my book.