Dr. Brian Hawkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Hawkins?

September 15th, 2016

This doctor saved my life.

April 9th, 2015

Would recommend

I had a tonsillectomy as an adult for which tonsillitis was quickly diagnosed and obviously accurate, as I have felt much better post- surgery. Dr. Hawkins was extremely professional throughout. He was available and responsive immediately after surgery when I was pain but having negative reactions to the pain medication. He took care of me before, during, and after my surgery, and I would surely recommend him to anyone I know.

April 28th, 2012

Would highly recommend Dr.Hawkins he knew exactly what was wrong within the first 10 min. He's very professional and all business gets right down to the point

March 4th, 2012

Dr. Hawkins was the physicisn on call for my child's ear surgeon recently. I spoke with Dr. Hawkins on a Friday regarding an issue my child was having with her ear. At that time he said to call back if she was experiencing pain and he would meet us in the office. At that time he also advised us not to go to the ER as they would not have the proper equipment to take care of the problem. Less than 48 hours later when I called back and communicated that my daughter was experiencing pain which was not controlled with tylenol and at times she was experiencing some anxiety, his answer was to get her some tylenol with codine. He would not meet us in the office like he siad he would. Please Dr. Hawlins have some follow through. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone!

November 11th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I could hardly believe when I took my daughter for her initial visit, we were in and out in less than 30 minutes. Dr. Hawkins addressed the issue, provided solutions and followed through. He was very thorough and precise. My husband went to Dr. Hawkins for Hashimoto's and was treated with the same great care!

September 2nd, 2011

No manners!

Front desk women was VERY rude and not friendly at all. Waiting room was not kid friendly and that means alot when waiting for 25 mins and doing paperwork.Nurse was very helpful and all around nice person! Doctor spent more time talking about getting my son an autism evaluation then what I was there to see him for ( ear nose and throat). For a min I thought was was talking to a pediatric psychologist!! After I told him that we would look into it, he still would NOT stop talking about it!! If he was a little bit more friendly and personal I would have been okay with this advice... Also he had no problem talking about this "psych evaluation" in front of my 4 year old and when we left the office my son asked me if he was crazy? No bedside manners!!

July 3rd, 2011

Dr. Hawkins has been my son's ENT since he was 6... he is now 21. He rebuilt his eardrum and removed a branchial cleft cyst from his throat... both successfully. I trust his opinions and feel he is a caring and competent doctor.

July 12th, 2017