A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lewis Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Brian Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Lee practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.