A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lewis Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Brian Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Lee practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.