A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Moore, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Center of Redding
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lawrence Moore MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Moore practice?
- Dr. Brian Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Obstetricians & Gynecologists.