A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Leslie Gordon Morgan MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Brian Morgan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Morgan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fresno Pediatricians.