A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Morgan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Leslie Gordon Morgan MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Brian Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Morgan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fresno Pediatricians.