A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Smith, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lavergne Smith DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Brian Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Smith practices Emergency Medicine and Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Emergency Physicians and Morristown Surgeons.