A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sullivan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sullivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sullivan has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Sullivan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Brian Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Sullivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.