A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sullivan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sullivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sullivan has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Sullivan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Brian Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Sullivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.