Dr. Brian Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Sullivan?

June 15th, 2015

great dr poor staff

the dr is really great he has seen both my daughter and my son the staff who handles answering phones and making appointments however is not and i was about to find another dr a friend said give it a chance go in there in person to make appointment i did and i am happy with the dr

December 4th, 2014

Attentive and takes time to explain options

My problem is related to knee pain caused by arthritis. I am pleased with his approach to try various strategies rather than go straight to surgery. He is pleasantly upfront, courteous and knowledgeable. His office staff is accommodating and friendly. Though there is often a wait, there is good coffee and comfortable chairs.

September 11th, 2014

Waiting for The Doctor

If you want to wait to Get an appointment...you've got it! If you want to wait at the office for your appointment..you've got it! If you are in the hospital, you WILL wait for him to check your status! Yor will have to be aggressive to see him!

October 31st, 2013

Treats you as a Number

Dr. Sullivan did complete a well preformed surgery on me BUT his bedside manner and promptness is lacking. He never came to me after the surgery to let me know how it went. Never called the next day to check on me. When waiting for a scheduled appointment the wait time in the waiting room can be over 30 minutes and then they invite you to a private room that is set at 60 degrees and you get to wait in there for 45 minutes before seeing the doctor. When he does come in, he checks you out for 2 minutes....walks out for another form...comes back 10 minutes later... is with you for 1 minute...walks out for another 10 minutes.. and comes back to dismiss you for 1 minute. I have never had such horrible care from a doctor before. He treats you as a number and not as a person. Unacceptable.

April 28th, 2013

Left without post surgery instructions

I had a major surgery and the doctor left without left instruction for post surgical care and no prescription for pain med, He failed to return the nurse's call. Did not call me at home for days after the surgery.

April 11th, 2013

Botched surgery

I had what should have been a simple ACL surgery last year under Brian Sullivan and it turns out he did not perform the operation correctly. The ACL was placed VERY badly (as in, the second surgeon who I got a second opinion from was at a lost to understand how it could have been SO badly placed] so my knee never healed. Roll on 11 months and I have had a second surgery with the second opinion doctor (who is marvellous) to UNDO what Sullivan f&#!!d up. I have lost 11 months of my life thanks to him. Furthermore, his (lack of) follow up was less than negligible, consisting of 5 minutes of his time (after a wait of up to 1 hr 45 mins each time I had to visit his office) with no questions asked and barely an interest on his part to palpate/ manipulate the knee. This piddling, pathetic, autistic, moneyhungry vermin should be out of business. He has ZERO followup, had ZERO contact with my physical therapist (she complained incessantly that she could not get an answer from his office on anything, for 8 months consistently), Zero interest in my recovery. Move on and don't even consider him.

February 28th, 2013

Poor follow up

Dr. Sullivan is a very amiable, and courteous man. The surgery seemed to go ok, and with lots of scar tissue preventing a full recovery, he performed a manipulation under anaesthetic. That gained some range of motion, but after 6 months of still not back to normal (after a typical ACL repair), and my remarking about how the knee was still swollen and preventing me from doing the exercises, I was told to 'just keep doing the exercises'. The knee got worse and I'm now looking for a second opinion. Result - I feel like because I was in the 5% of patients who don't have a 'typical' recovery, he lost interest and didn't offer me many options.

July 12th, 2011

Great Dr. He is always available and treats his patients with positive care and respect

June 6th, 2011

stay away

Terrible experience in every way.

January 18th, 2011

i saw Dr. Sullivan after wasting 4 months with a different doctor for my knee. wish i'd seen Dr. Sullivan first. he listened, explained (in terminology i could understand) and let me know specifics about how to get on the road to recovery.

August 8th, 2017