A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University So Fl.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Leo Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Brian Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Taylor practices Family Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL and Sun City Center, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Primary Care Doctors.