A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Labine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Labine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Labine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labine graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Labine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Glenn Labine MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Labine practice?
- Dr. Brian Labine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Labine practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.