A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lacy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lacy, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Hepatitis C
- Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lacy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Lacy MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Lacy practice?
- Dr. Brian Lacy has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Lacy practices Gastroenterology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Gastroenterologists.