A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lahey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lahey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lahey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lahey, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahey graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lahey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Great River Medical Center, West Burlington, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Patrick Lahey MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Lahey practice?
- Dr. Brian Lahey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lahey practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Leawood Psychiatrists.