A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lahmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lahmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lahmann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahmann graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lahmann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Lahmann MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Lahmann practice?
- Dr. Brian Lahmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Lahmann practices Surgery near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Surgeons.