A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lake DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Brian Lake practice?
- Dr. Brian Lake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lake practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists and Winter Haven Endocrinologists.