A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lake DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Brian Lake practice?
- Dr. Brian Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Lake practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists and Winter Haven Endocrinologists.