A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lally is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lally, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lally graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lally has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Lally MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Lally practice?
- Dr. Brian Lally has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lally practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King of Prussia, PA and Miami, FL.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.