A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lambert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lambert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Lambert DDS, DMD, and MD is a male doctor, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Brian Lambert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Lambert practices Family Dentistry near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY.
See Middletown Dentists.