A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Larkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larkin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian James Larkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Larkin practice?
- Dr. Brian Larkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Larkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.