A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Larkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larkin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian James Larkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Larkin practice?
- Dr. Brian Larkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Larkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.