A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Larson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Larson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Trinity Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Larson practice?
Dr. Brian Larson practices Radiation Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Oncologists.