A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Larson, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Larson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Trinity Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Larson MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Larson practice?
- Dr. Brian Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Larson practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Radiologists and Birmingham Oncologists.