A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Larson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Larson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Trinity Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Larson MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Larson practice?
- Dr. Brian Larson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brian Larson practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Bessemer, AL.
See Birmingham Radiologists and Birmingham Oncologists.