A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lavery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lavery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavery
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lavery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Eyelid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavery graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lavery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lavery MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Lavery practice?
- Dr. Brian Lavery has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Lavery practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.