A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Leach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Leach, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Leach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian C Leach MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Leach practice?
- Dr. Brian Leach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Leach practices Dermatology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Charleston Dermatologists.