A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian LeBerthon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian LeBerthon, Internist, Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian LeBerthon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. LeBerthon graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. LeBerthon has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J LeBerthon MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. LeBerthon practice?
- Dr. Brian LeBerthon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian LeBerthon practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See West Covina Internists and West Covina Oncologists.