A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian LeBerthon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian LeBerthon, Internist, Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeBerthon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LeBerthon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian LeBerthon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. LeBerthon graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. LeBerthon has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian John LeBerthon MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. LeBerthon practice?
- Dr. Brian LeBerthon has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian LeBerthon practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Internists and West Covina Oncologists.