A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Leffler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Leffler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Leffler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leffler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leffler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Leffler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Leffler practice?
- Dr. Brian Leffler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Leffler practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Avon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, IN and Lubbock, TX.
See Avon Family Physicians and Avon Sports Medicine Doctors.