A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Leffler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Leffler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leffler
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leffler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Leffler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leffler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leffler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Leffler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Leffler practice?
- Dr. Brian Leffler has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Leffler practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Avon, IN.
See Avon Family Physicians.