A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Leffler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Leffler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leffler
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leffler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Leffler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leffler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leffler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Leffler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Leffler practice?
- Dr. Brian Leffler has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Leffler practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Avon, IN.
See Avon Family Physicians and Avon Sports Medicine Doctors.