Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist

Excellent PCP show details Excellent PCP
by Jen on Mar 25th, 2015

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Leffler. He takes time with each member of our family. He's open to alternatives (non-drug remedies), he isn't afraid to admit he needs to do additional research on issues when he's uncertain of a diagnosis, but always follows up. He has restored my faith in the medical community. I have a condition that requires multiple specialists. They are so narrowly focused it gets frustrating. Luckily, Dr Leffler oversees the entire process. He combines the information from the various specialists and together we determine my treatment protocol. He's even called me after 8 pm on a Friday night on a holiday weekend when he had questions related to my care. That level of dedication is unheard of today.

Oct 28th, 2014

I went to Dr. Leffler and found that his staff was rude and indifferent. When i mentioned it to Dr Leffler he was not concerned. I even had a med that was changed and forgotten by his staff. I could not go back to his office.

Wonderful physician and easy deal with show details Wonderful physician and easy deal with
by Michael McGuire on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr. Leffler takes the time to work with you, make suggestions on your care procedures and listens to your concerns. He is not a rush job physician but is very thorough and multi dimensional in his care approaches with you. I would highly recommend Dr. Leffler to anyone seeking care in his expertises.

Assuming and Judgemental show details Assuming and Judgemental
Jul 12th, 2012

It took a long time for me to admitt that I didn't feel healthy,but after talking to my family; I decided to talk to the doctor.I have a lot of different symptoms that I feel can be attributed to one diagnosis.However,it may take awhile to find it.Dr.Leffler dismissed me as a hypochondriac and would often times be extremly condescending.Example-I asked that he refer me to a specialest and receive a call from office staff explaining that he is referring me to a specialest,however if I would like any 'refills on perscriptions' I will need to be seen.I have never had a refill request for anything,nor have I ever had any pain medicine.I found that to be rude and hurtful.Right there I realized he was using his position to be a bully.I am moving on to someone more competent to handle my situation,but I am hurt that where I went to for help made me feel like I had to defend myself..

Aug 11th, 2011

Dr.Leffler is very professional and looks at every area of your health to determine a diagnosis. Excellent in sports medicine.