Dr. Brian Leffler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Leffler?

My experience with Dr. Lefler

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Takes adequate time, good listener, thorough, never gives me the feeling he is rushed, etc. I recommend Dr. Lefler just as my daughter recommended him to me.

Three Year Patient

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Dr Leffler has always spent considerable time with me although it can be an extended wait on occasion. He is always willing to answer any questions and takes any conditions seriously.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Awesome dr.

He is good; His staff is bad.

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Dr. Leffler is thorough, caring, and more than helpful in his diagnosis and treatment. His staff is rude, unprofessional, uncaring, inadequate, abrupt, curt, and gossipy. If we stop going to Dr. Leffler it will be because of them, not him. It's sad that he does not make changes to a staff more fitting for what he represents.

Excellent PCP

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Leffler. He takes time with each member of our family. He's open to alternatives (non-drug remedies), he isn't afraid to admit he needs to do additional research on issues when he's uncertain of a diagnosis, but always follows up. He has restored my faith in the medical community. I have a condition that requires multiple specialists. They are so narrowly focused it gets frustrating. Luckily, Dr Leffler oversees the entire process. He combines the information from the various specialists and together we determine my treatment protocol. He's even called me after 8 pm on a Friday night on a holiday weekend when he had questions related to my care. That level of dedication is unheard of today.

Posted on October 28th, 2014

I went to Dr. Leffler and found that his staff was rude and indifferent. When i mentioned it to Dr Leffler he was not concerned. I even had a med that was changed and forgotten by his staff. I could not go back to his office.

Wonderful physician and easy deal with

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

Dr. Leffler takes the time to work with you, make suggestions on your care procedures and listens to your concerns. He is not a rush job physician but is very thorough and multi dimensional in his care approaches with you. I would highly recommend Dr. Leffler to anyone seeking care in his expertises.

Assuming and Judgemental

Posted on July 12th, 2012

It took a long time for me to admitt that I didn't feel healthy,but after talking to my family; I decided to talk to the doctor.I have a lot of different symptoms that I feel can be attributed to one diagnosis.However,it may take awhile to find it.Dr.Leffler dismissed me as a hypochondriac and would often times be extremly condescending.Example-I asked that he refer me to a specialest and receive a call from office staff explaining that he is referring me to a specialest,however if I would like any 'refills on perscriptions' I will need to be seen.I have never had a refill request for anything,nor have I ever had any pain medicine.I found that to be rude and hurtful.Right there I realized he was using his position to be a bully.I am moving on to someone more competent to handle my situation,but I am hurt that where I went to for help made me feel like I had to defend myself..

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Dr.Leffler is very professional and looks at every area of your health to determine a diagnosis. Excellent in sports medicine.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017