Family Practitioner

301 Satori Pkwy
Suite 200
Avon, IN 46123
317-271-6363
Locations and availability (6)

|  Wonderful physician and easy deal with  |  show details
by Michael McGuire on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr. Leffler takes the time to work with you, make suggestions on your care procedures and listens to your concerns. He is not a rush job physician but is very thorough and multi dimensional in his care approaches with you. I would highly recommend Dr. Leffler to anyone seeking care in his expertises.

|  Assuming and Judgemental  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

It took a long time for me to admitt that I didn't feel healthy,but after talking to my family; I decided to talk to the doctor.I have a lot of different symptoms that I feel can be attributed to one diagnosis.However,it may take awhile to find it.Dr.Leffler dismissed me as a hypochondriac and would often times be extremly condescending.Example-I asked that he refer me to a specialest and receive a call from office staff explaining that he is referring me to a specialest,however if I would like any 'refills on perscriptions' I will need to be seen.I have never had a refill request for anything,nor have I ever had any pain medicine.I found that to be rude and hurtful.Right there I realized he was using his position to be a bully.I am moving on to someone more competent to handle my situation,but I am hurt that where I went to for help made me feel like I had to defend myself..

|  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr.Leffler is very professional and looks at every area of your health to determine a diagnosis. Excellent in sports medicine.