Dr. Brian Leffler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 11th, 2016
Three Year Patient
Dr Leffler has always spent considerable time with me although it can be an extended wait on occasion. He is always willing to answer any questions and takes any conditions seriously.

September 8th, 2015
Awesome dr.

July 3rd, 2015
He is good; His staff is bad.
Dr. Leffler is thorough, caring, and more than helpful in his diagnosis and treatment. His staff is rude, unprofessional, uncaring, inadequate, abrupt, curt, and gossipy. If we stop going to Dr. Leffler it will be because of them, not him. It's sad that he does not make changes to a staff more fitting for what he represents.

March 25th, 2015
Excellent PCP
I have the utmost respect for Dr. Leffler. He takes time with each member of our family. He's open to alternatives (non-drug remedies), he isn't afraid to admit he needs to do additional research on issues when he's uncertain of a diagnosis, but always follows up. He has restored my faith in the medical community. I have a condition that requires multiple specialists. They are so narrowly focused it gets frustrating. Luckily, Dr Leffler oversees the entire process. He combines the information from the various specialists and together we determine my treatment protocol. He's even called me after 8 pm on a Friday night on a holiday weekend when he had questions related to my care. That level of dedication is unheard of today.

October 28th, 2014
I went to Dr. Leffler and found that his staff was rude and indifferent. When i mentioned it to Dr Leffler he was not concerned. I even had a med that was changed and forgotten by his staff. I could not go back to his office.

February 3rd, 2014
Wonderful physician and easy deal with
Dr. Leffler takes the time to work with you, make suggestions on your care procedures and listens to your concerns. He is not a rush job physician but is very thorough and multi dimensional in his care approaches with you. I would highly recommend Dr. Leffler to anyone seeking care in his expertises.

July 12th, 2012
Assuming and Judgemental
It took a long time for me to admitt that I didn't feel healthy,but after talking to my family; I decided to talk to the doctor.I have a lot of different symptoms that I feel can be attributed to one diagnosis.However,it may take awhile to find it.Dr.Leffler dismissed me as a hypochondriac and would often times be extremly condescending.Example-I asked that he refer me to a specialest and receive a call from office staff explaining that he is referring me to a specialest,however if I would like any 'refills on perscriptions' I will need to be seen.I have never had a refill request for anything,nor have I ever had any pain medicine.I found that to be rude and hurtful.Right there I realized he was using his position to be a bully.I am moving on to someone more competent to handle my situation,but I am hurt that where I went to for help made me feel like I had to defend myself..

August 11th, 2011
Dr.Leffler is very professional and looks at every area of your health to determine a diagnosis. Excellent in sports medicine.