A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Legere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Legere, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Legere graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Legere has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Legere MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Legere practice?
- Dr. Brian Legere has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Legere practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists, Wilmington Pulmonologists, Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners, and Wilmington Sleep Medicine Doctors.