Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Leininger
Dr. Brian Leininger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Leininger is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Central, Penrose Hospital and University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Leininger has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Brian Leininger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. George Reiss III
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi20
Dr. Jared Clay
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi9
Dr. Shawn Safford
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi19