A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Leish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Leish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leish
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Leish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leish graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Leish MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Leish practice?
- Dr. Brian Leish has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Leish practices Family Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Family Physicians.