A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Leish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Leish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leish
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Leish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leish graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Leish MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Leish practice?
- Dr. Brian Leish has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Leish practices Family Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Family Physicians.