Dr. Brian Lemper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Lemper?

January 18th, 2017

Cares about money

September 10th, 2014

The Best Physician I have ever had!

Dr Lemper has taken care of me, he has saved my life. He is very gentle, skilled and caring.

April 25th, 2014

I went to this doctor thinking he could help me with my low back pain, all he did was prolong my surgery and he made a lot of money off of me in the process. STEROID injections, PRP, nothing that man offers will HEAL your disc. He tells you he can help you avoid surgery.. Yes long enough to milk your bank account..

December 4th, 2013

CRPS patient

Dr Lemper is a brilliant Physician who has managed to control my CRPS for many years. My insurance company stopped my treatment by Dr Lemper and my CRPS went systemic within two months. I am so desperate for his expertise that I am willing to pay out of pocket until I can get legal help to reinstate Dr Lemper and let him manage this disease again.

October 4th, 2013

Retired Emergency Room Clinical Supervisor

Dr Lemper is not only a brilliant Physician, his compassion toward helping his patients is so far above any other Physician I have met in Las Vegas to date. I trust him with my own care and will refer him to any family member or friend that I have.

May 18th, 2013

Retired Emergency Room Clinical Supervisor

Dr Lemper is brilliant and the best in his field. His facility is spotless. His care is meticulous. He genuinely seems to care about what happens to his patients. He has kept me functioning, despite some very significant injuries. I would recommend him to anyone with issues of pain!! Thank-you Dr Lemper!!!

April 17th, 2013

rip-off

i have been a patient of Dr.Lemper fo almost 1 year i am 25 years old with a 3 year old child whose father passed away they told me i had bulging disk in my lower back and neck i only saw Dr.Lemper 1 time my entire visit other than that i saw a nurse which wasn't able to help me i came in with new pains and they did absolutely nothing 1 time after complained for 3 months in a row about pain they gave me a trigger point shot. The last time i went i hurt myself to the point that it hurt to breath the nurse took my information and after i explained to he that it is not possible to do the procedure because after my insurance united health care covered id still owe 500 dollars in addition i would still have pain because they couldn't shoot my neck and lower back. The nurse kindly told me to find another doctor 1-the charge my insurance-$400 just to talk to a nurse 2-They push the steroid shots as the answer to everything so they won't even refer physical therapist (just exercise at home and get the procedure) 3-you see the dr once which is your first visit

March 1st, 2013

Dr Lemper is amazing as is Dr Lwin, his anestesiologist. His staff need help to have compassion and to learn how to treat patients in pain.

November 13th, 2012

The Strangest Office & Doctor I Ever Seen...

The office staff is loud and rude, very unprofessional. Lemper is a self-narcicist who thinks he has all the answers. Complete waste of time if your not into doing procedures... Find someone else in the area -

June 27th, 2012

TERRIBLE!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

I waited to be seen as a new patient for over 3 hours!!! They called and did a phone screening several days before my visit to enter all of my info into the computer but apparently lost it because I was asked the same questions when I arrived. The doctor spent less than 10 minutes with me and 2 other people were in the room which was akward and uncomfortable. He barely let me speak and started telling me what was wrong with me before he heard what I had to say. He was weirdo and a waste of time and energy. He also charged insurance for physical therapy which was not done. QUACK!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

March 28th, 2012

Dr Lemper is the best!!! He has not ever given up on trying to help me, despite my injuries being over 20 years old. He used PRP on my injuries and the results are amazing. His surgical staff are so professional-i feel very safe and have never worried about being sedated. I would recommend Dr lemper to everyone!!!

February 20th, 2011

The longest appointment of my life

I called and made an appointment with a scheduler who was new and knew absolutely nothing about the practice. WHen I arrived the staff was rude, not helpful answering any questions and the Dr.'s wife was there YELLING at the staff. WOW!!!! I know it was the wife because I asked who she was. When I got into the exam room I was there forever, answered a battery of questions, felt as if I was going to be taken care of but was then tosssed off to the PA. Another wow!!!! Will not be returning EVER again. This office has the never ending rotating staff and I feel sorry for anyone that works for the them because they treat their staff like sh%t!!!!!