A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Lenzkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Lenzkes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Lenzkes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenzkes graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lenzkes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lenzkes MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Lenzkes practice?
- Dr. Brian Lenzkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Lenzkes practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.