A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Letts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Letts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Letts
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Letts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Letts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Letts graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Letts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Letts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Letts practice?
- Dr. Brian Letts has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Letts practices Family Medicine near Craig, CO.
See Craig Family Physicians.