A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Letts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Letts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Letts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Letts graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Letts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Letts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Letts practice?
- Dr. Brian Letts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Letts practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL.
See Sarasota Primary Care Doctors.