A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Letts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Letts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Letts
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Letts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Letts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Letts graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Letts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Letts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Letts practice?
- Dr. Brian Letts has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Letts practices Family Medicine near Craig, CO.
See Craig Family Physicians.