Dr. Brian Leung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Leung?

Extremely Pleased

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I went to two other orthopedics prior to visiting Dr. Leung for a torn rotator cuff. Each had told me that I would not be able to play tennis near the level that I was playing at prior to my injury. Dr. Leung told me different. His confidence boosted my moral. My surgery has been quite promising and my tenns game has returned. Ground strokes are currently at 90% and serving is at 70% 5 months after surgery.

A caring, great doctor!

Posted on May 31st, 2017

I can't say enough good about him and his practice.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Much appreciated to dr Leung! Awesome doctor! Did a great knee surgery on me.

Great experience

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Excellent, excellent, excellent. Surgery has corrected my nerve problem. I have healed very, very quickly. No scar visible. Just small area that hurts if hit hard. Staff have been wonderful. It has been a pleasant experience. Thank you.

Great surgeon

Posted on February 4th, 2017

I broke my elbow last year and was recovering from surgery this time one year ago. I have healed up really well and the scar will likely be gone in a couple more years. Dr. Leung did an amazing job.

Absolutely ne of the best doctors i have ever met

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I met Dr Leung during a second opinion exam through OWCP when I was injured and he worked with another group of doctors. I had heard horror stories about second opinion exams. But this Dr. was kind, patient, very informative, gentle, took as much time as needed with me, gave me options, discussed complications, the whole package, showed me on his computer the x-ray results. I have never felt more comfortable in a physicians presence than i did with Dr. Leung. He is in another practice, I called upon him to evaluate my neck, but he doesnt work in my area of injury. Cervical neck, in his new practice. I've been back to work over a year now and just needed a good ortho to keep up with my progress. If anyone ever gets in to see this doctor, you will not be sorry. I hear through the grapevine he is much sought after. doesnt surprise me.

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Best doctor that I have ever had. Makes you feel like he really cares about you. I highly recommend him.

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Doctor Leung was seen buy me for a shoulder injury that resulted in surgery. He is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. My surgery was a success and his bed side manner is wonderful. He takes time to listen and shows he cares. The office staff is wonderful too. I would highly recommend him.

Professional and friendly

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Professional and friendly and give you a thorough explanation of your condition and explains the treatment

Posted on September 9th, 2016

He was very personable. I remember asking him if I could see the x-ray and he changed the subject. Since my surgery I went back for a post -op visit and my fingers, especially the middle one has, and is very painful. He said to give it about six weeks so the nerves could heal. It is getting worse and now I receive a letter saying he is leaving. I am obviously not very happy.

Highly Recommended

Posted on July 11th, 2016

My recovery from endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery was so easy! My pain and numbness went away almost immediately. I was back to work within 2 weeks and you can't even see my scar! I'm so glad I didn't have an open surgery like another orthopedic recommended. Dr. Leung is the best!

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Dr. Leung did a terrific job. My shoulder replacement was a success and my shoulder pain is gone. I trust Dr. Leung with my life and will send my family and friends to see him.