Dr. Brian Leung MD Patient Reviews

February 4th, 2017
Great surgeon
I broke my elbow last year and was recovering from surgery this time one year ago. I have healed up really well and the scar will likely be gone in a couple more years. Dr. Leung did an amazing job.

February 1st, 2017
Absolutely ne of the best doctors i have ever met
I met Dr Leung during a second opinion exam through OWCP when I was injured and he worked with another group of doctors. I had heard horror stories about second opinion exams. But this Dr. was kind, patient, very informative, gentle, took as much time as needed with me, gave me options, discussed complications, the whole package, showed me on his computer the x-ray results. I have never felt more comfortable in a physicians presence than i did with Dr. Leung. He is in another practice, I called upon him to evaluate my neck, but he doesnt work in my area of injury. Cervical neck, in his new practice. I've been back to work over a year now and just needed a good ortho to keep up with my progress. If anyone ever gets in to see this doctor, you will not be sorry. I hear through the grapevine he is much sought after. doesnt surprise me.

January 12th, 2017
Best doctor that I have ever had. Makes you feel like he really cares about you. I highly recommend him.

December 8th, 2016
Doctor Leung was seen buy me for a shoulder injury that resulted in surgery. He is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. My surgery was a success and his bed side manner is wonderful. He takes time to listen and shows he cares. The office staff is wonderful too. I would highly recommend him.

November 11th, 2016
Professional and friendly
Professional and friendly and give you a thorough explanation of your condition and explains the treatment

September 9th, 2016
He was very personable. I remember asking him if I could see the x-ray and he changed the subject. Since my surgery I went back for a post -op visit and my fingers, especially the middle one has, and is very painful. He said to give it about six weeks so the nerves could heal. It is getting worse and now I receive a letter saying he is leaving. I am obviously not very happy.

July 11th, 2016
Highly Recommended
My recovery from endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery was so easy! My pain and numbness went away almost immediately. I was back to work within 2 weeks and you can't even see my scar! I'm so glad I didn't have an open surgery like another orthopedic recommended. Dr. Leung is the best!

May 17th, 2016
Dr. Leung did a terrific job. My shoulder replacement was a success and my shoulder pain is gone. I trust Dr. Leung with my life and will send my family and friends to see him.

April 27th, 2016
Skip this one

April 27th, 2016
Rude and Discourteous Staff
was given a referral from the ER at Florida Hospital for this Doctors office. Upon trying to make the appointment, I received no assistance, callbacks or any concern from the office staff. I called for a week and kept getting the run around. I faxed and refaxed all requested documents, and just kept getting told to fax them again. When I offered to physically bring the documents in, I was told not to. I know taking in a new patient is a process, but I had a referral and private insurance. I finally asked to speak to an office manager and the treatment I got was worse. If the staff is a reflection of the care you receive from the Dr. NO THANK YOU!

February 4th, 2016
My experience with Dr. Leung was excellent. He spent time with me, and actually listened to me. This was very refreshing. He accurately diagnosed my rotator cuff tear and my arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery came out perfectly. My pain in my shoulder is gone and I can sleep at night! Dr. Leung and his staff have always treated me with such kindness and compassion. I would recommend Dr. Leung to anyone.

September 4th, 2015
Extremely thorough physician. He truly cares for his patients. I feel 110% comfortable with Dr. Leung taking care of any of my orthopedic issues.