Dr. Brian Leve Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Leve?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Brian Leve?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2017

Rude

Very short and rude

August 8th, 2017

Dr Leve spent a lot of time with me

Great staff!

May 18th, 2016

Great

My experience with Dr. Leve has all been positive. He always answers any questions or concerns I may have. I don't have to wait an abnormal amount of time. Most doc offices you have to wait, your not the only patient. He's very understanding and reasonable, all he asks is honesty. I would recommend him to anyone who needs the type of care he provides.

January 30th, 2016

His staff was WONDERFUL!

September 22nd, 2015

Made an appointment for suboxone treatment I informed them at the time I scheduled that I was on other meds prescribed by a psychiatrist and they told me that was fine however when I got there and saw the Dr I was told I could not receive treatment unless I stopped taking my psychiatric meds!! They just wanted my insurance to pay for a unnecessary visit.

May 27th, 2015

great

April 16th, 2014

Dr. Leve is great! He's kind, friendly, and personable. He delivered my first child, and took care of me through my second pregnancy, but wasn't able to deliver at the time. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I did have to find a new doctor to deliver my third child, as I wanted to stay in Lancaster, but he was always wonderful.

April 2nd, 2014

Only go if you have caresource.If you have insurance you dont want to go there.

Doctor Leave should be turned into the medical board.I have very good insurance ....Don't go there. My very first time I went there I waited 3 hours .I ended up leaving and very annoyed that I did not get to see him.They called me apologized and so in good faith thought it was a fluke.It was not the man would come 1.30 hours late it was nothing for me to sit there for 3 hours.I never failed drug test .I went to all counseling appointments.The last straw was when I took my husband with me .He showed up once again 2hrs late .The man makes no apologies and pretty much says if you want it you will wait.I don't know what world he lives in but not reality.But if you want to buy suboxone just sit outside the people that can't pay for their medicine will gladly sell you some.If I had one guess its my opinion I would like to think I am wrong but I think that the good old Dr.is on something himself.My husband thank god said don't go back there..I did not share my thoughts about thinking he was on something but the first thing that came out of my husbands mouth was he is on something.My husband does no drugs..Don't let this man belittle you as if your a bad person...I wish you all best of luck.If you have another Dr.don't go there.

July 8th, 2013

"Becky,

I saw a post on here by "Becky." I hope she sees this somehow, because I want to know who she is now seeing for suboxone maintenance. I need and want a new suboxone doctor. Dr. Leve is horrible! It's hard to find a doctor of this specialty that also takes Caresource insurance.

May 9th, 2013

Been a patient for over 7 years

Dr. Leve has been my Dr. for many years and has birthed both of my children. He is always nice, professional, and answers my questions.

October 31st, 2012

Doesn't Listen to Me and THINKS he KNOWS me

The staff here are wonderful. I see him for suboxone on a weekly basis and sometimes I don't have a long wait, but other times the wait is over an hour. This doctor says he knows me but he doesn't. He doesn't take the time to know me. I express concerns I have with my recovery in opiate addiction but he interrupts me and you can tell he's in a hurry and he doesn't listen to my concerns which are very important to me. I applied for disability because I have seriously crippling anxiety and depression and I have struggled with this my entire life. I see a psychiatrist and I've seen 14 doctors in 6 years for anxiety and depression and he won't support my decision to be on disability and he says he will tell the disability people that I can work...because he "KNOWS ME." No, he has no idea what I go through with the anxiety struggle everyday. So I'm very upset at the moment with him.

August 29th, 2012

Doesn't really listen to my concerns.

Usually when I get to the office before my scheduled time they take me back almost right away but then there are other times I have waited in the waiting room for one hour, then went to the individual room for another hour before he came in...although, he was very apologetic. I have had some major health concerns that have started only once I began using Suboxone and he and his staff seem to blow off the subject and don't give me a good enough answer to help ease my mind. So far at the last two appointments I tell them my leg muscles and joints in my whole body are tight and swollen causing a lot of pain and major swelling in my ankles, feet, and hands that makes it difficult to walk or even stand from a sitting position. All they say is, "that's recovery." I have been in recovery in the past for one year and never had this problem. He is a great doctor but I wish he could order some blood tests or something to ease my mind. Sorry for the long rant.